http://www.tpqwikstop.com/73096-nexium-cost.html AudioControl’s M4800 Wins Best Audio Product CES 2017, recognized for delivering innovative functionality including a broad range of advanced features, higher performance and superlative build quality all from within an integrator-friendly, compact 1U chassis.
viagra gold usa overhaul No other amplifier enables integrators to tailor the sound for their clients based on DSP profiles of their favorite loudspeakers obtained via an ever-expanding industry alliance with leading speaker manufacturers. The M4800 gives integrators the flexibility to finetune these unique DSP profiles by individual zones based on the acoustic properties of each environment.
All of this advanced functionality is mated to an authoritative 100 watts/8-Ohms, 200 watts/4-Ohms of output into an innovative 8×10 stereo matrix that effortlessly delivers the highest
quality entertainment programming to any zone.
The Director® Model M4800 – 8 Channel High-Power Network DSP Matrix Amplifier
silagra price in bangladesh implement The Director® Model M4800 Matrix Amplifier from AudioControl is the first of its kind and one of the highest power, most flexible multi-zone amplifiers designed exclusively for the custom-install market. The Model M4800 builds upon the success of AudioControl’s The Director® Series, driving 8 channels of high-power amplification in a compact 1U chassis, delivering over 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel at 4 ohms and 400 watts at 8 ohms bridged, all channels driven.
mobilize http://tishsglitches.com/43571-buy-viagra.html Featuring a powerful on-board DSP, The Director® Model M4800 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone matrix-amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
The Director® Model M4800 is available in brushed silver or espresso black anodized finish and is designed, engineered and manufactured in Seattle, USA.
- Network DHCP Signal Matrix Amplifier With Volume Control
- 8 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 8 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Built in Matrix Delivering Analog or two digital inputs to be routed to any zone output on single or multiple amplifiers
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- 4 Stereo Local Inputs plus 4 Digital Local Inputs
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Inputs
- Compact 1U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Expresso Black
- Home and Commercial Installations